Writing Retreat

I’m off to a writing retreat with one of my favorite people, author L.K. Magill. We’ve been friends for over a decade, and now we’re going through this author journey together!⁠
Sure, our genres are completely different: She writes sexy sci-fi romance, and I write sweet contemporary and fantasy romance. But having someone who understands AND can relate to every emotion of this author journey has been beyond priceless.⁠
I can’t imagine going through this without her.⁠
We’re spending two nights in a beautiful San Diego hotel. Sunshine. Coffee. And writing. Can’t get much better than that! My amazing husband is staying home with the kids, so I’m very excited to have hours of un-interrupted writing time.
My weekend goal: 15,000 words.
Now let’s see how much actual writing we can get done over the weekend while lounging poolside!⁠

No comments:

Heart of Mine (The Royals of Coradova #1)

He was the Crown Prince of Coradova. She was his best friend from childhood. Their forbidden love will cost them everything. ...