What is Fantasy Romance?

Basically, it's a romance set in a fantasy world. If you take out the romantic plot, there's no story. It's all about the romance. When I discovered this genre, I knew I'd found my perfect niche.

My favorite books are fantasy with a heavy dose of romance. Too little romance and I'm disappointed. Sure, I enjoy other romance sub-genres like contemporary or historical. But fantasy romance is my jam.

As a hopeless romantic, I'm all about love. In books, movies, songs. I love reading (and writing) romance that is sweet, heartfelt and magical. Romance that makes you yearn for happily-ever-after, that makes you believe in soul mates, and gives you all the feels from beginning to end.

Sweet. Fantasy. Romance.

What is your favorite genre?

No comments:

Heart of Mine (The Royals of Coradova #1)

He was the Crown Prince of Coradova. She was his best friend from childhood. Their forbidden love will cost them everything. ...