Book Review - Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Curse series by Colleen Houck is a YA paranormal romance.

Summary:
The last thing teenager Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing over the summer was meeting Ren, a mysterious white tiger and cursed Indian prince! When she learns she alone can break the Tiger's curse, Kelsey's life is turned upside-down. The unlikely duo journeys halfway around the world to piece together an Indian prophecy, find a way to free the man trapped by a centuries-old spell, and discover the path to their true destiny.

My Review:
Tiger's Curse: 5 stars = I loved it!
Tiger's Quest: 4 stars = I really liked it!
Tiger's Voyage: 5 stars = I loved it!
Tiger's Destiny: 5 stars = I loved it!

These books are filled with adventure, travel and romance. Oh, and two super charming princes! The storyline is unique and interesting, and kept me binge-reading until the very end.

No comments:

Heart of Mine (The Royals of Coradova #1)

He was the Crown Prince of Coradova. She was his best friend from childhood. Their forbidden love will cost them everything. ...